Skip to main content

striking the gnome right in his stomach

We were in Tennessee camping during the total solar eclipse seven years ago. Yikes on bikes, how much has changed in seven years. I read somewhere that when the next eclipse happens in April it will have been six years, six months and six days since the one in 2017. I didn't do the math, although it is definitely in that vicinity of length of time. 

Precept upon precept. I learn something just in time to learn the next thing that I wouldn't understand without having learned that first thing. Ever since I learned about the Book of Miracles I have been giving a lot of thought to the idea that sky anomalies happen shortly before catastrophic events happen. And events on earth directly impact events in the heavenly realms and vice versa. 

Total solar eclipses are not uncommon, but any given area might only be in its path every 100 years, so while common, your chance of seeing one might be rare. That being said, the chance of two total solar eclipses intersecting is even more rare because it only happens about once every 375 years. 

The exact location in Illinois where they intersect was originally called Little Egypt. The official narrative states it was because settlers thought the Mississippi and it's plains were as fertile as the Nile, but there are lots of artifacts and references to what we think of as Egyptian culture found in southern Illinois. Not only was there an Egypt, but there is also a Goshen and a Cairo.
We always thought we were fighting the NWO when it already happened before we were born.

This X lands on the New Madrid fault line, and this is not the first time this has happened before. Who knows just how many times it has happened, but the last time was a little over 200 years ago, and the intersection is only about 100 miles from the original intersection.  The first solar eclipse occurred on June 16, 1806, with the second completing the X on September 17, 1811. On December 16, 1811, just three months after the second solar eclipse, a series of devastating earthquakes struck along the New Madrid fault line. From December to March, there were over 18,000 earthquakes and the Missouri River is said to have even ran backwards. 
There was also a great comet in the sky seen before the earthquakes, a comet that supposedly hadn't been seen in over 3000 years, at the time of Egyptian pharaoh Ramses II.

When Elon Musk took over twitter he posted this, which looks eerily like an eclipse. 
Leave the World Behind had references to an eclipse.
And uh, the Super Bowl logo this year was a blatant eclipse with an x marks the spot.
Definitely don't want to be a fear-mongerer, but the way my brain works is that I need to be aware of the worst care scenarios that come into my radar, and this one seems to have neon lights. It also seems to be constantly hovering around the corner of my mind like I need to be aware of this one. 

Here is a reddit post with some more coincidences and symbols relating to the eclipse, as well as parallels to Mayan beliefs. And if you are more of a watcher, here's a good video.

Here is my question to myself: If I don't believe space is what they are telling us, what is really going to be passing over the sun if it's not the moon? I keep thinking about my two moons dream that I had back in October. According to this article, the same way the eclipse path will go through various towns named Nineveh in April, back in 2017 the path went through seven towns named Salem. The fact they refer to the eclipse path as 'the path of totality' immediately makes me think of a disaster. 

I read that the path will also go over Oak Island, which is supposed to have hidden treasure from the Knights Templar. 
If you consider the path of the October eclipse where I literally felt a heavy darkness, it looks like a 5 pointed baphomet sigil, but I'm just a crazy person.

I'm not saying believe me one way or another, but at least pray about it. I know I am daily praying to not get swept away in delusions and to constantly discern the truth. 

Comments