Skip to main content

wacky theories stream of consciousness

Where do bad folks go when they die? They don't go to heaven where the angels fly. They go to the lake of fire and fry. See them again til the fourth of July.

Are you familiar with the Donald Marshall clone story? It's a doozy and Donald Marshall claims to be a tortured mk ultra clone who should be credited for writing most of yesterday's and today's top 40 hits. He says he has sort of a supernatural gift with music and has been a cloned slave who has been forced to write songs since he was a small boy. This all began when he serenaded an evil Queen Elizabeth with the lyrics to 'Lady' by Kenny Rogers that he apparently wrote on the spot. They say music soothes the savage beast. 

I'm only mentioning this because Donald says whenever a song doesn't make much sense it is only because he couldn't think of anything to rhyme, like 'fry' and 'fourth of July.'  This is actually all totally irrelevant to what I'm really thinking about.

Based on my *ahem* degree in internet research of ancient history and beliefs, I have found some patterns in what people believed happened when we died. Various 'friends of God' mentioned in the bible have testaments and personal accounts written that have been removed from the public eye, although they can be easily found if anyone ever searched them out. All of these people have had similar visions and dreams, and y'all know I can spot a pig pattern from a mile away. 

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII am the bull god. 

Ugh. Get out of here, Kid Rock. You are definitely not allowed any space in my mind.

So, these patterns. They all agreed on their belief of what happens immediately upon death. Upon exiting this mortal realm, you are instantly greeted by an angel. The life you lived on earth determines the appearance in nature of the angel(s) that greet you. Once you see the face of your angel, you basically know your eternal fate. If it looks like a monster, odds are not in your favor. 

Everyone, and I mean everyone, goes to worship our creator. Good or bad, this is the moment everyone must acknowledge the truth. And when you stand before the one and only true God, I imagine you can't help but worship. Either joyfully or in absolute terror. 

If you knew God in this life you get to go to paradise. They seemed to believe that eternity had different levels of rewards. If you you were willfully evil you will be flown around by an angel of hell for three days, so that you can see all the different planes of existence outside of earth. You spend 72 hours not only being flown over every level or torment, but also flown over paradise that you cannot touch, much like the rich man and Lazarus. 

And then at the end of the world is when Judgement Day occurs.

I saw that Jacob Rothschild died recently, and my first thought was how he might be currently flying over the various pits of the underworld. We aren't supposed to judge people, but scripture also says you will know them by their fruits, and well, his fruit was rotten. 

Some christians say you can never be sure where you are going to spend eternity, and that really bothers me because it makes me wonder if they actually have the Holy Spirit living in them. Paul says "He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee." 2 Corinthians 5:5

To me, this says plainly that those who have been born again have been given an internal sign (the Spirit) as proof of being a child of God. That way, when you are confused and conflicted, there is this presence that resides in your heart and mind that comforts you and reminds you of who you are and where you are going. It's not your conscience, and if you try to pass it off as that, that is basically satanism, because you are turning yourself into a god. There's a huge difference between going to church and being a born again child of God. If you have it....you know you have it. Even the demons believe. 

I haven't said anything about the AT&T outage because I am not sure what I think about it. I know a solar flare was happening, but my gut tells me this was our own government with an attack against its people. I do believe this is only the beginning of outages and cyber attacks. And while I know our own shadow government is against the people, I think they are also trying to cover up in advance for when a legitimate solar eclipse happens. The powers that be will do everything they can to keep us denying the supernatural and spiritual. 

This intentional and very carefully orchestrated collapse of America is still happening in real time, and there are many who are so prideful that they **still** truly believe things are going to turn a corner and suddenly 'Merica is going destroy all enemies. (Or something. Delusions be deluding.) It is such an odd feeling to be aware of the excess materialism we have been showered with our entire lives, only to have it soon quickly ripped away from us. Fake abundance and the illusion of freedom. I have this thought about the Netflix Civil War movie that supposedly comes out in April. I wonder if civil war is going to break out before then, and they have absolutely no intention of ever releasing this movie...if it is anything more than a trailer anyway. 

I say this only because we have so many terms that reference everything to being theater. Political theater, the art of war, all the world's a stage. Movies are nothing more than a way to form opinions and create a collective consciousness. Now that they have put the idea of civil war into our minds, that is enough for them. The trailer for this movie has Kirsten Dunst in it, who played in the movie Wag the Dog, which was about a fake war that was created to hide a political scandal. 

In a fake war scene, Kirsten Dunst plays a refugee who runs through a disaster area clutching a bag of Tostitos, which will later be replaced with a kitten. Fakity fake fake.

I don't like predicting dates for anything, because a lot of the time they just throw a bunch of stuff out and see what sticks. I'm just going to say that I have wondered if this Civil War movie is even real. 

There's a lot of theories going around about something happening on April 8th (I think) when the eclipse happens and makes an X through the US, going through a multitude of towns named 'Ninevah,' just like the town Jonah was supposed to go prophesy to. Owsley and I were outside during the eclipse in October and I know I come off as a nut often, but I really did feel a heavy darkness take over that didn't lift after the eclipse ended, and the world has felt different to me since then. Much like how when covid initially started and I said I could tell a switch had been changed that couldn't be undone. That is what it felt like again in October. 

And while I am already sounding crazy, the Kate Middleton disappearance hit my radar yesterday. I didn't realize no one had seen her since her surgery in January. Prince William skipped out on some important ceremony and the royal horses (I don't know what they are called) were spotted parading through the streets holding a black flag. Something tells me that is not a good sign. I had also forgotten about the Rosemary's Baby comparison. Let's also acknowledge that Diana wore an 80s version of that dress and she is no longer with us.

My immediate thought was, "AHHHH!!!! They are transferring consciousness of dying King Charles into her body. AHHHH is King Charles even King Charles. AHHHH!!!! The grim reaper!!!! AHHHHH!!! Who are they trying to keep alive forever!?!?!"

I'm not saying I believe all this. Sometimes I have to meditate on the random theories that pop into my brain. But come on, that dress comparison is super crazy...and....satanic rituals are real.......and everything they allow us to see is for a reason. It's all so theatrical. Truthfully, I don't know much about the branches of the royal family, but people that keep up with them are saying it is very abnormal to have not seen Princess Kate is so long, and for Prince William to have missed an important ceremony.

I saw that Wendy's is going to start offering surge pricing, based on how busy they are. This is weird and I am having a hard time seeing this go over well. I can't remember the last time I ate at Wendy's though. Probably back when Peppy and I split 4/$5 on the way to a concert. Hello, dystopian hellscape.

Comments