Skip to main content

dungeons and dragons

About ten years ago I came to the understanding that I didn't believe dinosaurs were real. The dinosaur narrative was definitely not real. That word didn't even exist until the 1800s, you know, when they decided to lie to us about everything after the last reset. With all the biblical references to dragons it was easy for me to resign in my mind that they did exist. I just didn't really give it much thought. It is not hard for me to swap out the two in my mind. If I could believe dinosaurs existed, I could just so easily believe they were dragons instead. Ancient cultures depict dragons. I'm not sure about any ancient depiction of a T-rex.

I just didn't do much imagining as to what that might actually be like.

As I was reading in 2 Esdras this passage stood out to me.

"Where the nations of the dragons of Arabia shall come out with many chariots, and the multitude of them shall be carried as the wind upon earth, that all they which hear them may fear and tremble. Also the Carmanians raging in wrath shall go forth as the wild boars of the wood, and with great power shall they come, and join battle with them, and shall waste a portion of the land of the Assyrians. And then shall the dragons have the upper hand, remembering their nature; and if they shall turn themselves, conspiring together in great power to persecute them."

I don't know. To me this sounded like some 'How to Train your Dragon" scenario. Almost like these dragons had been tamed (you can tame any beast, but you cannot tame the tongue!) and then suddenly they remembered their wild nature and exactly what they were.

I feel like this might have been referenced in the Book of Miracles. Or at least events similar to this one. I have learned that there have been a great many evil civilizations wiped out over the thousands of years. There is just so much that we do not know. And cycles. This thing repeats in cycles until the last one has run its course and then something new is birthed that will last forever. Think about a brand new soft t-shirt. That was the earth in the beginning, and now the armpits are brown and there are holes everywhere. You can rip it without even trying. Yeah, that's the earth right now. 

Read the new testament with new eyes. The apostles are always saying they were in the last days, and that was over a thousand years ago. We're in the last seconds now. 

I have mentioned time after time how I will come to these new ideas and beliefs in my mind and then in real time the handful of youtubers I follow will upload a new video discussing the exact thing I just learned. Peppy had made us breakfast and I was telling everyone what I had read about the dragons. There is a new Netflix movie with Millie Bobby Brown, and she is a bride married into a royal family who is sacrificed to dragons. I have been wanting to watch it with Gage and I joked that it was released to soften our minds for disclosure to dragons. A couple hours later this video was posted. 

I've never seen Game of Thrones. We tried to get into it when it first came out, but there was too much rape and nudity, and this was even before I was a born again believer. It was just too gratuitous that I couldn't imagine watching it. My mind has always shut off at violent or sexual scenes. Shows like that are too hard to maintain the plot when I'm constantly turning off and on in my mind. 

Anyway, I just thought the dragon thing was really cool and I wanted to pass it along. So maybe my dream of riding Titus in the form of Falcor from Neverending Story might actually happen. 

Here's a little something else to think about. I am telling you, there have been so many more wipeouts and resets than we can even begin to imagine.

Comments