Skip to main content

more potential alternate history

**With all these posts I surely hope no one is just taking my word for anything. My conclusions come from ten years of praying and reading. I suggest you work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 

According to ancient legends and myths, as well as the book of Adam and Eve, after they were kicked out the garden, God also kicked Satan to India...which is super interesting because India is supposedly where ancient technology reigned. Flying machines, tablets/phones, all sorts of modern technologies, except most everything was gold plated instead of covered in plastic like it is today.

After Adam and Eve were booted from the garden, they lived on top of a mountain in a cave. After Cain kills Able, he is kicked off the mountain. Down below, evil influences are basically working on enticing all the senses, the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, the pride of life. Throughout the generations, the family of Adam and Eve are slowly seduced down the mountain by sounds of parties and revelry. Don't forget, there were angels at the bottom of the mountain teaching forbidden knowledge and changing the course of mankind forever. The art of war, makeup, sorcery, etc.

And just like Annabelle says to Charlie in All Dogs go to Heaven, once you go down, Charlie...you can never come back. (Man did the 80s have some super morbid kids movies. What a time to grow up! This was a secular cartoon with so much religious trauma. Great movie. I loved it. Let's make music together. Let's make sweet harmony, oh! Let's make music together baby, you take the 'do' I'll take the 'ray,' you better hang on to meeeeeeeee. No I didn't have to look that up. Lots of childhood movie soundtracks live rent free in the still existing part of my brain. But I did listen to it on youtube afterwards.)

Wow, really easy to get sidetracked here.

Let's see if you can follow this next little tangent. Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Many ancient sources claim that Jesus was going to be born by a virgin in the 5500th year, which can be confusing because they have changed the dates and times (and locations and nationalities!) in this post-apocalyptic world. But let's say that yes, he was born in year 5500. Let's pretend that yes, he did call up those first fruits 30ish years after his crucifixion, and then the day of the Lord began 500 years later, around 536 AD (or year 6066.) Add 1000 years for 'the day of the Lord', and that would put us around.....now. It is about time for that *day of rest* and then on day 8, when all newborn boys were circumcised according to the law, our covenant will finally be fulfilled. Forever.

Forever, ever?

FOREVER, EVER.

That passage about the *catching away in the sky/rapture* where two will be in the bed and one will be taken, two will be grinding at the mill and one will be taken? Where the kings will tell the rocks, "fall on me." Already happened. Or at least I have no doubt in my heart. Those billionaires can go down into their bunkers all they want, but it isn't going to stop anything.

I have tried to stay away from timelines for years, because they didn't make much sense to me, and I don't like saying anything about dates and times, because honestly, who knows? I don't even know if this post will make sense to anyone else. 

Am I a young earth believer? No way. This was something before Adam and Eve were directed to 'replenish' the earth. I have also mentioned my theory that perhaps Adam and Eve lived outside of time in the garden, and stuff on earth was continuing to grow and change. 

"I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:11-13

I personally feel convicted that this is where we need to be...content in any situation. That is only made possible with the peace that passes all understanding, and there's only one place to receive that from. I think we need to be prepared for anything and everything. Even if you take God out of my theory, there is nothing new under the sun, and the cyclical pattern is there. 

We have such a narrow viewpoint because we don't understand just how many times these cycles of destruction and resets have happened. But it is time for another one, and we've been indoctrinated to believe something like this could never happen in our civilized world. Again, take my end-of-the-world beliefs out of this scenario, and it is still time for the pattern of destruction to strike. 

This lady knows patterns. 

All of my dates are hypothetical anyway. Just because I feel something is true doesn't make it factual. But, all of this brings me out of this world of destruction, and closer to Christ and the Father, so either way it is a good thing for my soul. 

I guess we just hang tight and see what happens over the next six months.

Just for the record, no need to call CPS. I only spout out these theories to Peppy and on my blog. And even then, I often can't verbally find the words to tell Peppy in a coherent fashion. So generally only you folks are subject to these 5 am ramblings.

Comments