Skip to main content

morning stream of consciousness

Daylight savings time makes me so happy. Last night I looked at the clock at 7:08 pm and the sun was just setting. Pretty soon all the trees are going to be thick and green. My allergies don't always agree with this time of year, but it certainly looks nicer outside when everything is in bloom. Post-covid Deanna has way less allergies than pre-covid Deanna did, so that is a small perk of whatever it did to my brain/body. Not being allergic to Frankie is seriously a blessing. I love that cat. Between me and Owsley, I thought we'd never have an indoor cat. 

Since it has been dark later in the mornings now, the last two mornings I have gone outside around 5 am and looked at the stars. It always seems like there are so many less than there were when I was a kid. I can't blame it on street lights, because it is very dark here. Maybe pollution and chemtrails have just muddied the whole sky up 24/7. It was very cloudy on Friday and I was sitting outside. As soon as the sun burst through and started breaking up the clouds, the very first thing that I saw was a giant chemtrail  graffiti-ing its way through the sky. I actually started laughing because it was almost like the plane had been waiting on the sidelines for the sky to clear up, and the very exact second it did that little chemtrail was doing its thing. This is not the sky I remember as a child. There used to be fluffy clouds in the shapes of things, not hazy DollarTree spiderweb clouds all the time. A grid in the sky is not natural, even if it has become normal.

Last week my doctor was asking me about sleep. She said what would happen if I tried to stay up later. It is pretty impossible. Apparently one night last week Owsley came to say goodnight and I had fallen asleep on the couch about ten minutes prior. He shook me and tried to wake me up, but I didn't move. I am getting 6.5-7 hours of sleep each night and I wake up rested. Who says I want to stay in bed longer? Who says those sleeping hours have to be at a certain time? I really appreciate being awake for two or three hours before I see another person. This is the time I can do whatever I want, completely un-distracted. It is good for a person like me to have time to get their own head sorted each morning before dealing with the world. 

My mom's best friend has given me a few dresses from Natural Life that are super cute, and my mom has ended up buying me a few items from that website as well. She bought me this below, because she said she knew I liked loose, flowy pants, which is not wrong at all, but this is....something else. I thought I would try it on before I passed any judgement, because the material was so soft, but I did not think this was anything I could pull off. 

There is a zipper in the back (that I didn't initially notice) and was instead able to unbutton those buttons and just shimmy in. As I was pullin' her up, I had a feeling this was not made for someone with a nonexistent chest. This is how I have inherited some of my mom's friend's new dresses. She buys them only to find out they were made for someone without a chest. So instead of returning them, she thinks of me. (And I honestly promise you I am not offended at all. She told me last week she had ordered six new dresses for her and her granddaughter and I joked that I hoped none of them fit.)

Hmmm...this feels like the hybrid between a very modest mechanic and a uniform for the mental institution. I felt like my dad in the 90s, headed to General Motors with his coveralls on. Exact same color and everything. I keep hearing sounds of drills and power tools in my head, all I need is a name tag and some protective goggles.
I think this one is going to have to be returned. I don't think this is made for someone with zero curves. On the plus side, returns with this company are a breeze and now I get to pick out something cute. Owsley took my picture in 'food mode' for some reason, so that is why our walls look like we smoke a bunch of cigarettes inside.
I am sad to say the level was not actually level.

A jumpsuit seems very inconvenient if you have to use the bathroom. You already look like a baby, so might as well add a crotch snap to make going to the bathroom a little bit easier. I've gotten so many dresses from Natural Life that I might exchange it for some overalls. Why am I still talking about this? I don't know. I guess I'm just working out the stuff in my mind. I would not normally spend this much money on a single item of clothing, so it does feel like a luxury to swap it out for something I like. 
I love these below, but realistically, I would wear a solid color way more often.

Gage has around 3k monthly listeners on his Spotify, and he recently won a contest to remix a song. His version will be added to a mod in Beat Saber, which I think is really cool. He has also been applying for some jobs lately because he is seeing that he needs money in order to further what he wants to do with his music. I am really proud of him for taking this initiative and for having a passion that he has continued and grown in over the years. 

They have already removed the picture of Kate Middleton and her children, because deepfake sleuths realized that her daughter's hand was not attached to the sleeve of her shirt. Was this an honest editing mistake, or was it put there intentionally? Because they really do like to openly taunt anyone who can see through this charade. I did think it looked a bit off considering everyone in the picture had their limbs or digits crossed. So many Xs. Maybe I am seeing what I want to see. I am open to the idea that I am more insane than I realize, but something about this whole thing seems nefarious. Right now they are saying Princess Kate was the one that edited the picture, but if they are giving a reason, why did they still pull the picture? 

Comments