Skip to main content

and the people bowed and prayed, to the neon god they made

I was mentally singing Sound of Silence in the shower, and I started to think about this neon god they sing about, and how it reminded me of the golden calf that the Israelites had Aaron make while Moses was on the mountain talking to God. That made me think about how vacca is Latin for cow. So instead of waiting on the Lord, the people have prayed to the neon (luciferase) vacca they made.
The Sound of SCIENCE

Bing, you finally done me good. I didn't even ask for this and it looks like a motherboard. This is quite an unholy cow.

Ah, the mere musing of a lunatic that knows how to make fun of herself. But what is a lunatic, really? Someone who recognizes patterns and sees things months before anyone else. A few days ago I was telling Peppy that some people have gifts and talents that are recognizable, like art or music. I have always been ok at the arts, but honestly, my gift is knowing and understanding things that other people cannot seem to see. It's always been this way. Peppy can attest to the fact that our entire marriage I have told him things that would happen that I should have zero reason of knowing. This isn't anything I've done to cause this. This is just my God given talent. Take it or leave it, but it sure has come in handy in my life when I've chosen to listen to it. 

Whew, just did a 5x dance along to Dog Days are Over by Florence and the Machines. I do not usually like female sings for some reason. Probably in the same way some people hate mushrooms and olives. But when I heard this song at the end of Guardians of the Galaxy last May it really hit me at the right time and has become a sort of 'Collapse of America' interpretive dance and singalong over the last year. So I have these great dance parties at 5 am where no one can see me except Sheldon.

Run fast for your mother, fast for father. Run for your children and your sisters and brothers. Leave all your love and your longing behind. You can't carry it with you if you want to survive. The dog days are over. The dog days are done. Can you hear the horses? Cause here they coooooooooome. 

The good ol' days have come and gone. The afternoons of lazing around like a dog are over. The good times may trickle here and there for a little while, but guys, this is it. 

Shows over.

It is like that scene in Leave the World Behind where the White Lion ship keeps getting closer and closer, and while the beachcombers see it, they don't care. They obliviously think that somehow this huge ship is going to stop before it reaches shore. I mean, this is America, right? They see it, but in their distraction and ignorance and indoctrination, they trust what they think they know: which is that they are untouchable.
They are wrong. And in the same way that I just know some things, there is no way that White Lion is not a symbol for White Jesus, which is a symbol of the Antichrist. Is he about to deceive us all and no one can see it coming until it is way too late? 

People looking down at their phones all the time is literally the equivalent of a cow or sheep constantly grazing on grass. 

This morning I put a prompt into Bing Creator, and apparently I stumped it because it kept trying to tell me it was creating my image to come back later (which it has never done before.) And then it had the audacity to tell me I couldn't put in any more prompts until that first one was finished. Also, never done that before. It always allows me to have multiple windows open at a time. So clearly, the obvious answer is they were just trying to hold some connection to my laptop so they could tether it to my current address and send some three letter group after me. I mean, there's literally no other logical answer. They are hunting down the big, bad terrorists one by one. 

Tonight at 10: The World's Laziest Terrorists. Watch as they do nothing. I tried to make a prompt with the word 'terrorists' and got a strike. Whoops. Forgot we aren't allowed to use actual words anymore. Fr Fr, so delulu. The picture would have been a banger. So fire.

Comments