Skip to main content

it'll probably start on a Friday

The slow burn of humanity has been smoking for a little while now, but I think this assassination attempt was a signal for something, and whatever is happening is about to really pick up speed. 

Here is your cliff notes of what exactly is going on, in the form of an X-files script from almost 10 years ago. No, really, if you are still confused as to what is going on in real time, look no further than a two minute read on IMDB. They've been telling us the truth the whole time, but we've just considered it fantasy.

Try holding your hands in this position. I just did and to me it is not a natural forming hand formation, but then again, I am not a reptilian overlord. And maybe this hand position is more natural for reptiles. Honestly, I never know what to do with my hands, and I do talk with my hands a lot. I can even do the blood gang sign with my fingers without even thinking, but the triangle doesn't seem natural.

Suspicious timing in St. Louis hosting a major earthquake drill. 

The whole "Biden hands over the presidency" thing is only happening about three years after I thought it would, but it is easy to see what is happening if you take into account all the other world leaders who have stepped down and been replaced with a WEF puppet over the last four years. (Especially just over the last year.)

How many things can't work when Microsoft is down? How many new update changes are being made for when it comes back online? Bill Gates....what a hero to society. Just yesterday I was thinking about that clip from Ellen where they were playing a price guessing game and he says a bag of pizza rolls (this was a couple years pre-pandemic) was $20. Who knew he was prophesying the future. When I first watched this I was laughing so hard. But it was a couple years before COVID, so he knew. He owns a huge fraction of farmland in America and has been actively sterilizing third world countries without their consent for decades. He is well schooled in this great reset of humanity. (I'm also in the camp that Bill and Melissa Gates died in a car accident in 2013 and now they are...something else.) 

I remember watching this in the RV and thinking, wow, what an evil, dorky goober. Now I just watch it and sigh. Ellen was never even on my radar, and now I can see them both for what they are. It truly feels like time can be separated into a 'before' and an 'after.' I don't believe in timeline switching and all that, but it feels like we entered a dirtier, falser reality. Really it has always been like this for our generation, only now the shiny veneer has been removed. But they've done it so very slowly, while simultaneously poisoning our bodies and minds, that people just don't even care anymore because they literally can't. 

I'm glad I'm not one of the people stuck in an airport right now. I bet the mood is not light there. We go to Birmingham this afternoon for Owsley to have one eye done with the keratoconus cross-linking, but if I didn't have anything to do I think it would be one of those days that I just hung out at home, just to be on the safe side. Who knows, the doctor's office might also be affected. Microsoft is very big.

Last night Peppy was mentioning how crazy it is that everything I've been telling him is finally happening, only it is just being so long and drawn out. It is kind of strange watching everything play out. I could not do this without my relationship with Christ. Of course having a good husband helps too, and I can see firsthand how the Lord is softening his heart and opening his mind to things that he wouldn't have considered years ago. I see how much I have changed, and while growth is hard it is so beautiful. This world is headed for destruction and it doesn't really matter if you believe it or not. It's not like I'm looking forward to this. Knowing what is going to happen doesn't equal me cheering from the sidelines. I don't want any of this for anyone, and the only thing to provide any security in the days to come is through salvation in Christ. It's not too late until it is. He died so that you could live, so don't get too stuck in this reality, because it is the temporal one. It is passing away to make way for something beautiful.

I've started praying to have gratitude in everything, because I know all the good things are going to slowly be taken away. And no one wants to realize how many wonderful things they have in their life after it's too late. 

Comments