Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.190

*77 pilot whales die on a Scotland beach in a large mass stranding. 

*Cape Cod experiences the largest mass stranding of dolphins in US history. 

*My friend sent me a link to the Gen Z Bible and asked what I thought. Let me quote some Genesis 6 for you, from before the flood. "And OMG, God looked down on the earth and was like 'yo, humans are straight up wicked AF. God was so bummed and regretted creating humans on earth." I have to wonder if an AI translated this into 'gen z.'

*As glaciers begin to melt, the bodies of long lost climbers keep popping up out of the melting ice. 

*Disputes are made over a ten foot tall Poseidon statue in the Gulf of Mexico in Progreso. Why did they put a Greek statue there to begin with? Is this just more erasing of previous cultures? 

*Nearly all of AT&Ts cell customers data has been exposed in a massive breach.

*UK to release thousands of prisoners due to overcrowding. 

*California wildfires have done five times more burn damage than normal so far this year. 

*Elon Musk has volunteered his sperm to help start colonizing a city on Mars in the next 20 years. 

*Three Colorado poultry workers test positive for bird flu. I think the next best course of action for this should be obvious to everyone: start practicing those bird flu tiktok dances. 

*Vending machines are beginning to sell bullets with facial recognition technology. 

*Katy Perry is slammed by trans activists for featuring a uterus in her new music video titled "Woman's World." I mean, someone in the creative department had to have known this would be a problem in 2024. I don't know anything about Katy Perry, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that she is supportive of the whole sexual-identitied community.

*New documentary suggests Abraham Lincoln was not only a vampire slayer, but also a lover of men.

*Some residents of Houston are closing in on a week without electricity, in 100 degree temperatures, due to damage from Hurricane Beryl .

*First hand witness of the Trump shooting claims that cell service was down immediately after the shooting. 


Time traveling Vincent/dead Kennedy is back. 

Let me take you down, cause I'm going to strawberry fields.
Nothing is real,
and nothing to get hung about.
Strawberry fields forever.
Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.
It's getting hard to be someone, 
but it all works out.
It doesn't matter much to me.

I'm not much of a Beatles fan because I have this theory that if your best art is created while you are on drugs, you aren't really talented to begin with. But this just popped into my head, and if it fits, it fits. 

Comments