Skip to main content

dos lunas

According to NASA, earth is going to get a second moon, but only for about 60 days starting at the end of September. And we all know if we can't trust NASATAN, who can we trust? The prince of the power of the air is known for his honesty.

I get it that NASA stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration, but you know that I've spoke ad nauseam about the power of words and how we often don't know what a word really means, and because of that we are speaking things into our lives that we don't even understand. The Hebrew word nasa means to deceive or morally delude. Feel free to check it out on Blue Letter Bible because I'm here to anti-nasa you. The word nasa isn't exclusive to the Hebrew lexicon. It means different things across different cultures including: to lose, destruction, death, abandonment, an intoxicated state and much, much more. There's some burning facts for the fact checkers out there.

Hey, Andy, did you hear about this one? Tell me, are you locked in on the punch? Hey, Andy, are you goofing on Elvis? Hey, baby, are we losing touch? If you believe they put a man on the moon, if you believe there's nothing up his sleeve, then nothing is cool.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Anyway, this second moon is technically an asteroid named 2024 PT5 and it will be visible starting on September 29 and should end it's cycle on November 25th.

There are lots of pictures of more than one moon in the Book of Miracles. I'm not going to skim through and take individual pictures right now, so you're just going to have to trust me or do a google yourself. There are also many references in the book to multiple suns. And I know it is only a personal anecdote, but I did have that two moons dream almost a year ago. If you hadn't heard about the 'second moon' you can read more about it here.

Not two moons related, although this is related to space.... I was outside this morning and saw what I thought was a star (so very, very high and appearing to be among the stars) suddenly start moving in a way that didn't look like an airplane, plus it was much too high. It was pulsating a little, and then it began flying in a sort of spiral pattern. Suddenly a second star began chasing the first in almost the same pattern. I watched them until I couldn't see them anymore. I do wonder just how much is going on in the sky but we aren't paying attention to it. I don't know what I saw. But it certainly wasn't stars or planes. 

Comments