Skip to main content

tick tick boom

Hypothetically speaking here, because obviously we are untouchable here in America, but if pagers can be detonated, so can cellphones. There was a Stephen King movie about this years ago, called The Cell. I think I watched it. It's right there in our faces, but most of us have come to rely on our phones like an extra appendage. So even if we can see it, our lives have become so interwoven with this technology that the only way we could completely break away is for another Carrington Event to wipe out technolgy. Getting us here was a very slow process, but they have us right where they want us. I wonder what percentage of humans have a cellphone/pager/piece or smart technology they wear on their body most of the time. So many people sleep with their phones next to them or with smart watches on. Taking this into consideration, it feels a bit like the world is being held hostage. 

Don't worry, Deanna. Only terrorists are being targeted. Yeah, ok. I'm not worried at all, but I am realistic. And realistically speaking, every single person that owns a cellphone/etc can be targeted. No one is immune is this, and if you think you are untouchable you are a truly ignorant person trapped in this false world. I pray that reality comes and slaps you in the face before it is too late. 

My brain immediately jumps to those nationwide emergency texts that were sent out a few times. Maybe it was sending out a program to everyone who didn't shut their phone off during that time. Or maybe it doesn't even matter if you shut your phone off or not. 

Any given time you can look around in public and probably 3/4 of the people of all ages (except for the super elderly) are looking down at their phones. Think of the implications if terrorists started making our phones explode. If it happened to one group of people, it can happen to any group of people. 

These people constantly driving and filming themselves. (I honestly wish these people would get tickets. This is so, so dangerous.) These people constantly talking at themselves in their phones. These people on reddit and other social media nonstop. PUT DOWN YOUR PHONES!!!!!!!!! Look up at real, actual people. 

Don't worry. It'll all be over soon. Just keep.....

Scrollin, scrollin, scrollin, scrollin. Uh? Scrollin, scrollin, scrollin. What? 

Does anyone else not sleep well during the full moon? Every other time of the month I sleep amazingly. If I could brag about one thing in my life it would be this. The one upside of whatever covid did to my brain. Like, I put my head on the pillow and I'm gone in less than a minute and sleep through the night. But every full moon cycle, for about 3 or 4 nights in a row I will wake up every couple of hours. We even have blackout curtains. Some months I won't even realize it's time for the full moon until I start waking up during the night. I hate it. I'm on day three of not sleeping well and this morning I can feel it. Fortunately I should be sleeping better by tomorrow night. 

Comments