Skip to main content

the WHO and transhumanism

 


So, the World Health Organization is basically shouting from the rooftops that transhumanism is coming up soon. They want to change us into something we were not meant to be. Do you know who funds the WHO? Mostly 'private donations from philanthropists,' which equals the top 1% who don't care about us, and of course, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. Big surprise there. 

"But as the days of Noah, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." -Matthew 24:37

Ya'll know I believe something evil has been tampering with human genetics since the beginning. I imagine it is Lucifer, who is jealous of God, and since he cannot create on his own, he instead manipulates natural creation. The bible doesn't tell us too much about the evil going on before the flood, but extra biblical texts like the book of Enoch and the book of Jasher do. I have prayerfully read both and do have the inclination to believe that the Lord had to wipe out virtually everything because it had all been tampered with, with the exception of the family line of Noah. In Enoch the fallen angels came down and taught humans spells and magic, and interbred with human women to produce monsters. Is this where we are headed? Now we think we are enlightened, so evil comes at us from different angles. It is sneaky, like a serpent. Like a father of lies, but pretending to be an angel of light. 

And because the bible says that giants continued in the days after Noah as well, I assume whatever was messing with humans pre-flood was back to it's old games a short while later. 

Lots of people are excited about the idea of transhumanism, and honestly, with all the superhero movies and shows, it's easy to see why. Who wouldn't want to have special powers? It's very seducing. But what good is it to gain the whole world if you lose your soul? What good is it be a superhuman if you actually lose your humanity? Basically when you give yourself over to this, you are giving up control of your self and being allowed to be controlled remotely. You think you are in charge, but that's only a facade. 

And I'm not some unsympathetic freak. This isn't about curing cystic fibrosis or Down Syndrome, this is about changing YOU. This is 100% about transhumanism. I know it says this is for targeted treatment and prevention of genetic disorders, but that's just the disguise they are hiding under. Wolves in sheep's clothing, people. 

The VMAT2 gene is a little controversial. It is known as the God-gene and is responsible for spiritual and mystical experiences. Based on my personal experience with coronavirus, I do believe that is what they are trying to remove. Ya'll know I had a supernatural born again experience 6 years ago that completely shook up my world, and I have been a completely different person since then. But after having covid, for months I couldn't feel my connection to God. And I am aware that's it's not all about feelings, but what if a lukewarm person lost that feeling and just gave in to apathy and gave up. Every day for months was a struggle. I couldn't concentrate on reading a bible that I already knew front and back. I prayed to a God that I didn't really care about, because deep down I still knew somewhere he was real, and I knew that my spirit was under attack. But I just couldn't force myself to care. I had completely lost my feeling to anything outside of myself. I begged him to give me something to hold onto, because I felt completely out of touch with my spirituality. I'd get a bread crumb here and there, but it really did make me wonder if this is a gene they are trying to destroy. If this didn't *naturally* happen (hah) from contracting covid, then they are more than happy to offer you a plethora of incentives to vaxx you and maybe mess with your VMAT2 gene. I have talked to others who are going through the same thing. It is easier to get you to follow the narrative if you just don't care anymore. (Just for the record, I do not believe altering the VMAT2 gene causes you to lose the Holy Spirit, but I do believe it severs a connection that makes you wonder about the universe and your place in it. And that, in over itself, is detrimental enough.) Also, the altering of the VMAT2 gene can interfere with production of serotonin and dopamine, causing anhedonia which has been my shadow the past seven months. You mess with this one particular gene, and you're kind of destroying the essence of who that person is. 

I don't know everything, but I do know enough to acknowledge that if the WHO admits to wanting to alter genes, there's no telling what they are already doing behind the scenes. Did you know that even back in the 1950s Vladimir Demikhov successfully transplanted an extra head onto a dog? So if that was possible 70 years ago, think about the advancements in technology since then. Where does it stop? 

And while we are kinda, sorta on the subject, I'm sure most of you have seen the draft for the new emoji list. A pregnant man? A man cannot have a child, everyone knows that. Oh wait, only you know, now that is actually possible. This is just as confusing to children as the rainbow dildo monkey. This is depraved and just plain weird, and I feel sorry for the children that are born into a world thinking right is wrong and wrong is right.

Comments

  1. I can't get over the Blues Clues video with the drag queen. 🥺 I'm just like is this really happening?!?Also the video that this YT video is discussing, https://youtu.be/gyykAaZLgPM

    These videos really break my heart. Like where it just feels like everything is bad in the world. I want to be supportive of everyone, BUT I feel like God is laying it on my heart that no, the Pride movement is NOT a movement to support.

    I made it through most of Altiyan's video. (Just about an hour left.) It makes you look at EVERYTHING differently.

    Regarding the vaccine, if you don't mind could you please say a prayer for my family? My husband has an auto immune disease and is at high risk for Covid, on paper it looks like we should be first in line to get the vaccine, but we are both on the fence about getting it. We both feel like it's a big NOPE- super sketch vibes. But, we have also been pretty much staying home since Covid started due to my husband being so high risk and I worry how that is affecting our son and I know it's just a matter of time before one of our jobs has us come back into the office. The other day my mom sent me a text begging us to get the shot and I really value her opinion. I have prayed so hard about this, but feel so paralyzed with what to do.

    Thanks 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about the pride movement. Even the name 'pride' kinda makes me feel off. Pride goes before the fall.

      I'm so glad you've watched most of Altiyan's video. It is hard not to acknowledge how much is going on behind the scenes once you see it all all laid out in front of you, in such a concise way.

      With your husband being high risk, that's a hard choice to make either way. It's almost like you're playing russian roulette no matter what you do. I will be praying for you that God will give you a direct answer in whatever choice is right for your family. I can see a difference in Owsley's happiness now that more things in my state are going back to normal. (For now at least.) So I will be praying for your son too. I can't imagine what it would feel like to be a young person right now.

      Delete

Post a Comment