Skip to main content

what is happening to the blood of the vaccinated?

I don't know anything about Stew Peters. I had never even heard of him until I posted the video about what the doctors were finding in the vaccine vials. Today I am sharing another video that was passed along to me. This time of a doctor who has been examining the blood of some of her vaccinated patients. 

I keep thinking about Leviticus 17:11, "for the life of the creature is in the blood."

The life force is being tampered with. Is this intentional? Well, I believe so. It is surreal to think about. I want it all to be fake so badly, but my instinct says this is all real. No wonder we are seeing so many heart related problems. And to think that the vaccinated are now being gaslighted to think their symptoms are just anxiety. We are not seeing real numbers of vaccine related deaths and injuries. It's all being swept under the rug. I think I'd be taking a daily baby aspirin, although I'm not sure if that would even do much good. 

Comments