Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.61


*This map of all the businesses Disney owns is pretty insane. Disney is being thrown under the bus by conservatives everywhere due to their woke agenda. I guess I am surprised that people are shocked that Disney is corrupt. If you're reading this you probably know that my family loved Disney, but that I strongly felt the Lord pulling us away and I knew in my heart that our trip three years ago would be the very last time we stepped into the Disney bubble. And then my knowing was affirmed as the world began to fall apart. I watched as Disney reopened and slowly began to remove all the little things that made it special, all while continuing to raise prices. I guess what is really surprising is that people are acting like Disney was ever pure and wholesome, when at its very beginning it was littered with witchcraft and the occult. I knew all this when I went, but we were never hardcore Disney fans outside of the parks, so I didn't think much of it. Now that I am removed from it all, I do wonder if there is some kind of spell placed over those parks. I know it sounds crazy, but Disney fans are like addicts, and 'Disney magic' sure seems real when you are on their campus. There are also conspiracies that Walt Disney was actually a freemason. I mean, come on, "Club 33"?? And when you think about who currently rules this world and how big of a company Disney has become, it makes sense. 

*While everyone was distracted by the slap heard round the world, the NWO agenda was still trucking on. The World Government Summit announced that we are headed to a new digital form of currency very soon.

*Walgreens begins rationing baby formula.

*Small children are taken away from their parents in China's Zero Covid crackdown. Shanghai residents are also in lockdown with no end in sight.

*Canada will soon offer doctor assisted suicide to the mentally ill.

*World's first lab grown lion meat to appear in the UK. 

*Pentagon report claims that UFOs left radiation burns and unplanned pregnancies. 

*Could the supply chain disruption have been a cover-up for massive amounts of weapons being moved?

*Rat pups were born from sperm that was artificially produced.

*Study detects uranium  in 2/3 of US community water systems. 

*Math proficiency in public schools has dropped due to prolonged school closures.

*China is forcefully harvesting organs from detainees in their prison camps. 

*Tennessee Senate passes bill to allow Ivermectin that is suitable for human use to be sold over the counter. 

Comments