Skip to main content

unmasking the antichrist

Since becoming a born again christian and reading through the Bible, studying prophecy, and praying daily for wisdom and understanding, I have come to the conclusion that the book of Revelation was written both for the believers at the time of John's visions and for the generation who witnesses the end of the world. I believe this is a book that you need the wisdom of the Holy Spirit to understand, and even then, one read through is not enough.

I have mentioned CERN on my blog many times. I have mentioned movies and entertainment conditioning us to the acceptance of other dimensions and opening portals. I have also mentioned sooooo many times that I believe we are living in the last days. 

I just watched this documentary from my favorite youtube channel, Ambassadors of Christ. It is always edifying to me when I see other christians who have prayerfully come to the same conclusions as I have. I'm not saying either of us are 100% right, but there are too many coincidences with, well, everything for me to brush it off. 

I still do think that somehow transhumanism and *aliens* will somehow be involved as well. 

Please stand strong in your faith and fully rely on the Lord. Know the scripture so that you aren't deceived. Speak out while you still can. Pray for the wisdom to understand what is going on, even if it completely destroys your current reality. This life is not the one to hang onto. 

Comments