Skip to main content

that's what she said

I have been doing more studying on the occult symbolism of Washinginton DC. You might ask yourself, haven't you seen it all? Well, maybe. But just like how I was learning about timeline deception and Tartaria right before I got covid, I seem to be picking up where I left off and some of this stuff seems new to me again.

I recently learned that the Washington Monument was 555 feet above ground and 111 below ground to stabilize it, totaling to, tada, 666 feet. 

Whenever a new president is inaugurated, there is a ritual taking place at the exact same time, in hopes of resurrecting the spirit of the antichrist. This is just like they did in ancient times, when Pharoah would go into the chambers as a man, and come out a god. 

If you don't know the story of the obelisk, it is basically a huge penis. The story originates from ancient Egyptian times when the sky lord, Set, kills his older brother Osiris and cuts him into 14 pieces and throws him into the Nile. Osiris's distraught wife, Isis, searches for all the pieces so that she can perform magick and reassemble him. She is only able to find 13 pieces (13 colonies??) and put them back together. The only piece she couldn't find was, you guessed it, the penis. So now we have this cool ancient Egyptian monument that has been given some stupid American folklore attatched to it, when really it is just a giant penis, pointing towards the heavens. Perhaps pointing to the prince of the power of the air. And unknowing citizens flock to DC daily, our mecca, and also unknowingly support this phalis with their frequencies and energies.

Merica!

But anyway, while the president is in the big pregnant Washington dome, a ritual is taking place in hopes that the spirit of an ancient god will be revived and 'stick.'

I saw this picture and I just sat staring at it for a moment because, well, what if?
I imagine this is an AI imagine, but even if it is, what if it's the truth? What if the top of these pyramids are nothing more than 'just the tip.' Sorry for the lewdness, but you know what I mean. There's also a metaphor in here, about only seeing the very tip of the iceburg. There's so much more looming just beneath the surface. Pictures like this are why I believe true believers will be moving in the power of the Spirit before the days of the wrath of the Lord. AI can create anything fake. Only the Lord can move in true power.

The more I dig into these timeline resets, the more I learn that there really is a civilization buried under the one we are living in today. I wonder as more and more earthquakes occur, if things like this will be revealed. I have often thought the pyramids were power stations and not tombs. They were ancient telescopes to the stars, openers of portals, and sites for blood rituals. 

Also, the more I think and pray and study, I honestly believe the Millenium reign of Christ has already happened. The first time this theory was brought up to me I didn't even give it a second thought. But here I am, a couple years later, and I can't see how it hasn't already happened and we aren't living in the time where Satan has been unbound for a short period.

Look around at the beauty of nature. Look at the awe and wonder and splendor of the architecture we used to be able to build. Now look at the pollution, and waste and sad looking buildings. None of this is natural anymore. Satan cannot create, so he must manipulate what is already here. All he could do was work with what was here, and since he will never compare to the Lord, his version of the world is outright lame. It's not even real, it's a virtual world. 

I was telling my friend about how my entire life I have felt like I born in the wrong time. And maybe this is why I feel this way, because this is not a natural world. My friend Sara and I have been bouncing ideas back and forth and it has been nice, because I often don't have many people to talk to who know scripture and ancient history like I do. It is always nice to have someone be on a particular journey with you.

As I read Paul's letters and John's revelation, these guys believed the return of Christ was imminent and I don't think they were wrong. Satan has changed our times (it says this in the book of Daniel) and confused us into thinking we have more time than we have. We have this delusion that this is the best time to be alive.

Oh wow! Look at such progress since the Industrial Age! We are living in the best times, baby. Whoooo! 

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony. And they loved not their lives, even unto death." Revelation 12:11

Also, I'm seeing lots of candida fungus stories going around. Diatomaceous earth, people. 

This is the point in history where if you love someone and you haven't warned them about what is yet to come, you better be getting on it. Even if they laugh at you. Even if they flat out ignore you. That's not on you. Your job is to spread the seed. 

Comments