Skip to main content

alas, taylor's memory has swiftly been erased

I've been to some great concerts in my past. Bands that I was excited for months or even years to see. I've seen My Morning Jacket and the Decemberists too many times to count and even got on stage at the Ryman once. I met a member of the Polyphonic Spree and I've seen Radiohead at an arena. I get really excited when Brit Floyd comes to town.

And my concert experiences are only a mere cupful compared to all the concerts Peppy has gone to over his entire life. My concert career didn't begin until I was about 14. His mom was a DJ and his dad has always been super into live music. Peppy's been to all kinds of concerts since he was born. He's seen the REAL Pink Floyd! When we first married and Peppy had lots of free time, one of his biggest hobbies was finding new music to listen to. He loves music. Music is his passion and he's seen all of his favorite bands during all the stages of his life.

All this to say, neither of us have ever experienced amnesia at a concert. This idea was actually baffling to Peppy, who I have seen in clearly ecstatic states when he is going to see someone he loves playing live. I've spent all day deciding out concert outfits with friends and weeks counting down to concerts as well. I know what it is like listening to all the albums for weeks and having all that built up anticipation. I understand how a crowd of excited people can almost feel like magic. I get it. I truly do. But I've never forgotten a concert. Even in some altered states where you'd think I'd have forgotten, I never did. 

Taylor Swift fans are claiming to not remember her concert. They were pumped for months. They remember getting ready for the show. There are pictures of them at the show. They just don't remember anything. Psychologists are saying this is caused by some rare phenomenon that causes the body to kind of go into a shock from overstimulation. I get this, because I am used to dissociating in stressful situations. I can do it on command. But I have never ever shut down from happy overstimulation. I am not discrediting this theory, because sensory overload can definitely cause you to shut down, but I think there might be more to it, especially when you consider how I've discussed Lucifer as the previous music director in the heavenly realm at ad naseum. This music, it can hypnotize you, put you into a trance, and then only God knows what mind control they are pouring into our brains. 

I know absolutely nothing about Taylor Swift. Seriously, the only song I could name is Shake it off, and even then I don't know the words. I did read some lyrics from her recent songs and it is easy to see who she has sold her soul to. She claims she's a Christian, but I'm not sure what Christ she would believe in when 'karma is my boyfriend, karma is my god.'

I don't know what video this is from, but I remember the conspiracy community going crazy when this video came out, because they claimed it was basically proof that she had been reborn into the secret illuminated society. "I'm sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone now...because she's dead." And then I think she crawls out of the ground? Like I said, I don't know anything about her, only what I've read in the conspiracy pages.

I decided to go to her subreddit and see if I could find more info on this loss of concert memory thing, and I was not let down. 








Clearly there is some sensory overload going on, but there is definitely more to it than that. The way some of them are describing how they felt after the concert sounds like how I feel all the time. There is some sorcery at play here as well. And imagine the magic that can take place in an arena with the collective energy of over 60,000 ecstatic people. It has already been proven that certain frequencies and wave lengths can alter states of consciousness. Same way your brain goes into sleep mode when you watch tv, so that they can shove advertisements deep into your subconscious. 

Peppy went to buy some gallon freezer bags and the lady next to him in line was on the phone talking to someone about the meth she had bought and how pure it was versus some other she had tried. The darkness is walking in the daylight. Right now, you either know something is going on, or you don't. I hope you know what side you are on.

Edited to add: Three minutes worth watching. Just a quick little video on how the CIA has been using music for mind control for decades and what that means for us today.

Comments