Skip to main content

ATTENTION: summoning gods of chaos and disorder on aisle eight

I know I told you that I didn't believe there was any correlation between a prophesied three days of darkness and the eclipse, and I still don't think that. But after I read some more, I do understand that some areas in the path of totality may experience grid failures, although I do not believe this is some nationwide THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS. (I could be wrong. I could always be wrong. I am mere dust and microplastics. It just feels a little too "1999 AHHH THE COMPUTERS ARE ALL RESETTING AT MIDNIGHT!" Not to mention there being zero biblical prophecy in this.) 

All that nothingness being said, there are a couple weird things that will be going on at the same time as the eclipse that need to be acknowledged. 

CERN has grand plans to restart their Large Haldon Collider again on April 8th. If you are unfamiliar with CERN, they basically just like to smash up particles and try to open up black holes "just because." They have a huge statue of Shiva the Destroyer as their mascot, because hey, why not? And they have been known to dress in weird costumes and perform ritualistic dances. But these are just science nerds, right?

The last time they started up the LHC was in July 2022. The day after that, the Georgia Guidestones were destroyed (because why would future generations need to know about the intentional cull of a majority of the population?) After the LHC was restarted, the weirdness factor ramped up 100%. 

Another interesting thing to coincide with the eclipse, or actually, to take place because of the eclipse, is that NASA plans to fire three rockets at the sun. If that weren't weird enough, this project is called, APEP. Apep is a serpent deity of chaos and disorder. Apep is also an enemy of Ra, the sun god.  Apparently the ancient Egyptians hated Apep so much they went out of their way to make effigies destroying him, and here we are, naming NASA projects after him. Lovely.
Like I said, I could be totally wrong about something bad happening simultaneously with the eclipse. But I think it is just the neon warning sign, and I sure hope people are paying attention because here she comes.

I have seen a few astrological maps for April 8, 2024 at the exact time of the eclipse, that are supposed to be meaningful to someone who understands astrology, which is definitely not me. But it is meaningful to me that people who are into that kind of stuff are acknowledging that it is a big deal. 
Isn't science wonderful?

Sometimes I am laughing so hard at these bing pictures. Then Owsley will tell me how bad it is, which just makes me laugh even harder, because that is the point. 

Comments