Skip to main content

put on your tinfoil hat

Oh, just when I think I've reached a turning point, new symptoms pop up. I'm beginning to think this might just be a chronic, cyclical pattern for many of us. So a couple weeks ago I mentioned how everything smelled and tasted like a baked taco shell. Somehow baked taco shell has morphed into this sour, sick smell and taste that I can only describe as tasting exactly like a nursing home smells. That sounds awful, and I'm not trying to be cruel, but if you've ever been to a nursing home you know the smell I'm talking about. It's not constant for me, but it's kind of lingering in the background like a specter. I can smell it on me, in my brain, all around me. It follows me wherever I go. Inside, outside, it doesn't matter. No one else can smell it, so I know it's all 'in my head,' although that doesn't make it any less real to me.

Yesterday I had a metallic taste in the back on my mouth, but that's gone this morning. It's getting harder to find things that I can tolerate eating though. I made a peanut butter and banana sandwich yesterday and the banana tasted like bubble gum while the peanut butter tasted like licorice. I did not want a licorice and bubble gum sandwich. 

It seems like this is becoming the coronavirus longhaul diaries. 

A little over a year ago someone hacked into the CDC, WHO, World Bank, NIH, and Wuhan Institute of Virology, and I was a little obsessed for a couple days. They posted direct links and passwords. I scoured the message boards for anything that was posted. I was a little apprehensive of actually downloading anything on my own phone, but I was there for anything that anyone wanted to share. Someone posted a screenshot where the Chinese to English translation suggested covid was spliced with HIV. The early symptoms of HIV really mirrored those of covid. And then when people starting *falsely* testing positive for HIV it was even more suspicious. I'm not saying we all have HIV (although I'm not saying that we don't have it either.) I have often thought back to the Team America movie with the "Everyone has AIDS" song. Predictive programming? Who even knows anymore. I will say that I basically know nothing and am legitimately skeptical of everything on the mainstream media. 

It's ok if you think I might be a little insane. I don't take it personally. I'm not even sure why I was thinking about the hacking this morning. It just popped into my brain.

I found this on my phone. I don't know why it's so blurry. 

William Shakespeare, the first man in the world to get the coronavirus vaccine died yesterday. He was 81, so hopefully it was natural. But it does seem a little bit of a coincidence that the OG Shakespeare said "All the world's a stage and the men and women are only players." I'm sure my brain sometimes makes connections that are not really there. But also, sometimes the powers that be like to leave little breadcrumbs that are essentially them pointing and laughing at us. 

The show must go on.

Comments