Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.37

*The source for that chart is here. Are covid and the vaccines giving people AIDS? I have had suspicions since May 2020. I rarely ever dream anymore and last week I had a very vivid dream that we all had AIDS. Not that my dream necessarily means anything, but there's also last year's Wuhan lab leak to take into consideration.

*Anyone remember those patrolling robot dogs from a few months back? Yeah, well now they carry rifles on their backs. 

*Documents show that Amazon blatantly stole product ideas from other companies and rigged the algorithm so that the Amazon products would show up first in your searches. 

*China fires a super sonic nuke around the Earth.

*A US Air Force captain claims that he saw a giant UFO disable ten live nukes.

*NATO has grand plans to hack your brain.

*The World Economic Forum has listed 36 cities where they plan to begin Agenda 2030. In America the two locations are San Jose, California and Chattanooga, Tennessee. Oh, Chattanooga, I've been to you so many times and you are such a wonderful place. 

*Has anyone else seem the promotional material for "The Giant"? It truly creeps me out. I'm probably seeing things that aren't there, but it reminds me a bit of the image in Revelation that is given power to speak. 

*Famous tennis player can no longer play due to extreme pain after being vaccinated

*Atlanta Hawks Point Guard also claims that he can no longer play basketball after being vaccinated.

*Fully vaccinated Colin Powell passes away due to complications from covid, although he also had cancer. So I'd say he died from cancer and happened to also have covid at the time. 

*New York to test readiness for a biological attack by releasing safe gas in their parks and subways. Yeah, ok. Nothing to see here. I'm sure this is all being done with good intentions. When have we ever been steered incorrectly?

*If they are finding maggots in the sinus cavities of covid patients, it probably has to do with all the nasal swab tests. (This article mentions the maggots, but it is actually about how society needs to start buckling down and being nasty to the unvaccinated.)

*How many Joe Bidens are there? According to this reddit post there are six. Aside from the fact that he's a government puppet, I have been saying since last year that there was something suspicious about that man

*Oldest drawing of a ghost found in a British museum vault.

*Kanye is losing it again. My gut tells me that he really is trying to be a good person, but that he majorly suffers from mental illness. I also 100% believe that the Kardashian women are all witches. They have destroyed every single man they have had a relationship with. I honestly don't know much about the Kardashians, other than an inherent sense that they are up to extremely dark things when the cameras are off. My discernment is tingling. 

*Psychosis cases soar in England. This is especially interesting to me because of my own lack of dopamine. Too much dopamine can cause hallucinations and schizophrenia. Is this due to covid and the vaccines? I do believe there is a connection. In the longhaul community it is kind of split down the middle between those of us who feel nothing, and those of us that suddenly have a very hard time controlling their emotions. Like our previously natural states have been flipped. 

*The volcano in La Palma is showing no signs of slowing.

*Earthquake in Bali destroys 60% of the houses in the village.

Comments