Skip to main content

weird things are happening v.145

*They walk among us. There's probably a reason a game of the same name was made popular a few years ago. There really are imposters that walk among us. This is just a reddit post, but it is definitely worth the read. Give it some time to sink in. Just think about it, that's all I ask. And of course, in the same way that I believe filters and face-tune have made us unable to spot a real face from a fake, maybe all the pretend NPC nonsense going on is conditioning us to not be able to tell a human from a nonhuman. 

*Russia's Luna 25 spacecraft smashed into the moon.

*X may soon require users to provide government ID for verification. Harrrrrd pass.

*MLB fans can now enter Citizens Bank Park with facial scanning.

*So the new strain of covid is called 'Eris.' Who comes up with these strain names anyway? Eris is the goddess of strife and discord. I still have a sneaking suspicion that one of these strains, maybe the goddess of strife herself, is going to react with or activate something in the people who continued to get every single booster. These spike proteins and built up mRNA are meant for human control. Who is still getting these boosters? There has to be some mind control involved in this. You'd literally have to be brainwashed to continuously be injecting yourself with mRNA. Messenger RNA? Angels are messengers. Maybe you are just injecting yourself with artificial fallen angel DNA. Maybe not, but seriously, who even knows anymore. Elon Musk did say that with enough mRNA you could turn a human into a butterfly. Did he mean an actual butterfly, or an MK ultra mindcontrolled monarch butterfly? Either way sounds pretty crappy.

*Masks are back. I played along the first year. I did everything I was supposed to do, not because I was scared, but because other people were, and I care about other people. However... I STILL got whatever this chronic COV-AIDS thing is. I'm not even pretending to play along this time. Unless you decided to go full Bubble Boy, these authoritative masks don't help with anything, and I still believe they end up causing more of a respiratory issue than not. Someone who isn't me (my older brother, hi) had a nonstop rash that no doctors could figure out, until he stopped having to wear a mask at work and then it magically went away. And we are only beginning to see the results of babies and toddlers who experienced their first years in day care only able to see their caregivers eyes. Without understanding facial cues, this is a great way to make a future generation of apathetic sociopaths. 
This makes me sick and I am sorry for all the students and faculty, and I wonder how many more will soon follow along. I have seen that certain universities are still requiring the covid vaccine. I am at a loss. We understand now the damage that these vaccines are causing and yet they are still being mandated. I just don't get it. This has been, and forever will be, the hill I will die on. 

*The ocean is boiling. Imagine having a low grade fever all the time, it never gets better. In fact, your fever gets slightly worse over time. What is this doing to the fish and the coral? Nothing good, I can tell you that much. This could have a devastating domino effect when you consider that these ocean ecosystems are a vital source of food and income for hundreds of millions of people in tropic islands. 

*Coral reefs off of Florida are experiencing a major bleaching event. 

*Fights for water in Maui is disaster capitalism at its best. 

I'm not saying direct energy weapons aren't real, because we have legitimate proof that they do exist. I'm just saying that I don't think DEW is responsible for huge portions of the world being on fire at the moment. 

I'm having a hard time understanding how climate change/global warming/whatever you want to call it would be a conspiracy. The water is boiling and the earth has cancer. Where does that leave the humans? 

Comments